ENGLISH LISTENING COMPREHENSION:
AMERICAN SLANG GLOSSARY
READING COMPREHENSION TESTS
OUR OTHER ESL SITES:
TOPIC: Outdoor activity injury statistics
STEP 1 - Read the following article:
READING COMPREHENSION ARTICLE 7
STEP 2 - Answer these questions (choose the
1. What percentage of all injuries resulted in a broken bone or a sprain?
2. Who gets hurt more - men or women?
Men get hurt twice as much as women.
They get hurt about the same.
Men get hurt slightly more than women.
3. What activity is the third biggest cause of injuries?
4. According to Arlene Greenspan, how can injuries be avoided?
By going to a hospital
Through planning and preparation
By avoiding recreational activities
5. What percentage of emergency room visits are the result of outdoor activity injuries?
READING COMPREHENSION HOME
(c) 2008-2016 Infosquares.com (an affiliate of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). REPOSTING OUR CONTENT ON OTHER WEBSITES IS
. All videos are protected by copyright and are hosted on a third party source, not on our server.