ENGLISH LISTENING COMPREHENSION:
AMERICAN SLANG GLOSSARY
READING COMPREHENSION TESTS
OUR OTHER ESL SITES:
TOPIC: Sweden's new eavesdropping law
STEP 1 - Read the following article:
READING COMPREHENSION ARTICLE 6
STEP 2 - Answer these questions (choose the
1. The new Swedish law is ____________________.
seen as a good thing by everyone.
the brainchild of the ruling Social Democrats.
causing a lot of controversy.
2. What's the things that opponents of the law are worried about?
The loss of privacy
The lack of communication between political parties
3. The new law gives Swedish government officials the right to monitor:
local phone calls.
Swedish citizens living abroad.
international phone calls.
4. Who will oversee the process to make sure that individual privacy is protected?
A special government organization
5. According to the article, do any other countries in Europe have similar eavesdropping laws?
The article doesn't say
READING COMPREHENSION HOME
(c) 2008-2016 Infosquares.com (an affiliate of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). REPOSTING OUR CONTENT ON OTHER WEBSITES IS
. All videos are protected by copyright and are hosted on a third party source, not on our server.