ENGLISH LISTENING COMPREHENSION:
AMERICAN SLANG GLOSSARY
READING COMPREHENSION TESTS
OUR OTHER ESL SITES:
TOPIC: Missing hikers found in Alaska
STEP 1 - Read the following article:
READING COMPREHENSION ARTICLE 5
STEP 2 - Answer these questions (choose the
1. How long were the park officials searching for the women?
More than four days
More than two days
2. How many phone calls did Erica Nelson make to her mother?
One, and she was barely audible
3. Which of the following statements is NOT true?
The women had run out of food by the time they were found.
The women melted snow to get water.
The women were not carrying a cellphone.
4. The two lost women were finally spotted from a:
5. Which of the women was more "positive"?
the article doesn't say
READING COMPREHENSION HOME
(c) 2008-2016 Infosquares.com (an affiliate of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). REPOSTING OUR CONTENT ON OTHER WEBSITES IS
. All videos are protected by copyright and are hosted on a third party source, not on our server.