ENGLISH LISTENING COMPREHENSION:
AMERICAN SLANG GLOSSARY
READING COMPREHENSION TESTS
OUR OTHER ESL SITES:
TOPIC: Lenovo says quarterly profit nearly doubles
STEP 1 - Read the following article:
READING COMPREHENSION ARTICLE 37
STEP 2 - Answer these questions (choose the
1. According to the article, what is the main reason behind Lenovo's increase in profits?
an unsuccessful marketing strategy by its competitors
sales in Germany
sales in emerging markets
2. In the last quarter, Lenovo's sales rose _________________, compared to the same period last year.
3. What's Lenovo's share of the global market?
1.11 U.S. cents per share
4. Which of the following is NOT true about Lenovo?
They recently acquired a company in Germany.
They are still behind the Acer Group when it comes to market share.
They have expanded into the mobile Internet market.
5. How many personal computer manufacturers have a higher share of the market than Lenovo?
READING COMPREHENSION HOME
(c) 2008-2016 Infosquares.com (an affiliate of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). REPOSTING OUR CONTENT ON OTHER WEBSITES IS
. All videos are protected by copyright and are hosted on a third party source, not on our server.