ENGLISH LISTENING COMPREHENSION:
AMERICAN SLANG GLOSSARY
READING COMPREHENSION TESTS
OUR OTHER ESL SITES:
TOPIC: San Francisco International airport doing well, unlike others
STEP 1 - Read the following article:
READING COMPREHENSION ARTICLE 34
STEP 2 - Answer these questions (choose the
1. How many more passengers does San Francisco International airport (SFO) have now than in 2003?
About one third more
2. How many other of the "top 10" airports in the United States didn't lose traffic in 2009?
Only one other airport
Oakland and San Jose
3. Across the United States, close to ________________ fewer passengers flew in 2009 than in 2008.
4. According to this article, what's the main reason for SFO's success?
bad decisions made by nearby airports
it is a hub for several low-cost airlines
increasing number of international fliers
5. What's expected to happen in 2010, in terms of passengers at SFO?
The airport is expecting a slight decrease in 2010.
The airport is expecting another increase.
The airport expect its highest passenger count ever.
READING COMPREHENSION HOME
(c) 2008-2016 Infosquares.com (an affiliate of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). REPOSTING OUR CONTENT ON OTHER WEBSITES IS
. All videos are protected by copyright and are hosted on a third party source, not on our server.