ENGLISH LISTENING COMPREHENSION:
AMERICAN SLANG GLOSSARY
READING COMPREHENSION TESTS
OUR OTHER ESL SITES:
TOPIC: The conservative 'tea party movement' in the United States
STEP 1 - Read the following article:
READING COMPREHENSION ARTICLE 32
STEP 2 - Answer these questions (choose the
1. How long has the tea party movement been around?
Close to two years
Half a year
About a year
2. Which of the following is true regarding Barack Obama's opinion of the movement?
He's a fan.
He doesn't see it as a mainstream movement.
He thinks that its concerns about federal spending are ridiculous
3. Which of the following is NOT true?
The tea party movement has libertarian tendencies.
The tea party movement's influence seems to be growing.
The Democratic party has a concrete strategy to combat the movement.
4. Who is the leader of the tea party movement?
The movement has no leader
Barack Obama's former White House aid
5. Which major American political party is the tea party movement affiliated with?
The Republican Party
Neither of the two parties
The Democratic Party
READING COMPREHENSION HOME
(c) 2008-2016 Infosquares.com (an affiliate of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). REPOSTING OUR CONTENT ON OTHER WEBSITES IS
. All videos are protected by copyright and are hosted on a third party source, not on our server.