ENGLISH LISTENING COMPREHENSION:
AMERICAN SLANG GLOSSARY
READING COMPREHENSION TESTS
OUR OTHER ESL SITES:
TOPIC: Reviving the National Meatless Program
STEP 1 - Read the following article:
READING COMPREHENSION ARTICLE 27
STEP 2 - Answer these questions (choose the
1. How many presidents have instituted "National Meatless Days" so far?
2. One of the original ideas behind the plan was to ______________________________.
divert food to soldiers overseas
ensure that soldiers didn't eat meat
ensure that soldiers in the United States got enough food
3. According to the article, which of the following is NOT linked to high meat consumption?
4. Meat production has been named a primary source of harmful ___________________________.
5. What is one thing that reducing our meat intake would NOT do?
Help slow down climate change
Increase fossil fuel dependence
Conserve fresh water
READING COMPREHENSION HOME
(c) 2008-2016 Infosquares.com (an affiliate of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). REPOSTING OUR CONTENT ON OTHER WEBSITES IS
. All videos are protected by copyright and are hosted on a third party source, not on our server.