ENGLISH LISTENING COMPREHENSION:
AMERICAN SLANG GLOSSARY
READING COMPREHENSION TESTS
OUR OTHER ESL SITES:
TOPIC: Jurors upset about post-trial arrest
STEP 1 - Read the following article:
READING COMPREHENSION ARTICLE 22
STEP 2 - Answer these questions (choose the
1. Which of the following statements about Youssef Megahed is true?
He is from Syria.
He was convicted of federal explosives charges.
His dad owns a store in Florida.
2. Why, according to U.S. immigration authorities, why are they trying to deport the student?
Because of the federal explosives charges
Because of some kind of immigration charges
Because he's a terrorist
3. How long after his trial was Megahed arrested?
Three days later
Three hours later
Three weeks later
4. Megahed's hearing _______________________.
is scheduled for next week
has not yet been scheduled
will happen next year
5. The jurors feel that the U.S government is ___________________________.
being respectful of their verdict
doing everything it can to help the student
disregarding their verdict
READING COMPREHENSION HOME
(c) 2008-2016 Infosquares.com (an affiliate of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). REPOSTING OUR CONTENT ON OTHER WEBSITES IS
. All videos are protected by copyright and are hosted on a third party source, not on our server.